Friday, February 16, 2007

"New" toys





Yesterday, Abu and Papa came over and brought some toys that Katie has otgrown for Markus to borrow for awhile. You would have thought it was Christmas in our house. He is loving this contraption with the orange sun (it has a mirror in the center that he is very fond of checking himself out in) and birdies to bat back and forth on the bottom. Despite the cold and the teething (note the amazing amount of drool on his shirt) he had a great time playing with his "new" toys. And yes, that is a toothbrush in his hand. He loves to play with his toothbrush. So much, in fact, that I bought him a new one the other day so that we could keep one in the bathroom to actually brush his teeth with and then he could play with the other and I wouldn't have to worry about germs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so amused...i love it! hope teething hasn't been too bad for you guys. love you all,
cami

Anonymous said...

Markus, If I were as cute as you, I'd be admiring myself in the mirror too. Hope to see some pics of you and Henry together soon! Love, Auntie Meg

Anonymous said...

Oh, how we love these pics!!!!!! They are for sure pictures to make any papa and grammie happy and thank God for His gift of family. Love you so much, Grammie Oh, and I agree w/Auntie Meg-I'd look at myself in the mirror more also. Love you awhole bunch (that's what cousin Andrew says), grammie