Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Daddy would be proud


We went to visit my friend Lisa today. She spent the morning rearranging her furniture in their new house and needed an opinion. Markus and Grace were having a delightful time climbing on the new couch and playing with the big screen (at least it's big screen to me) TV. As Lisa and I chatted with Grace and Zach (her little boy) on the couch in between us, I happened to glance up and see Markus walk all by himself, totally unprompted, from the TV back to the couch. 9 steps folks. We are so close. Lisa says all we need is a big screen to get Markus going (he's a boy after his daddy's heart). And the pic- just me and Markus being silly together the other day and trying to get a shot of the two of us together. Not the most professional looking shot, but captures a fun moment bewteen the two of us and that's all that matters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture!!!!! Brings smiles to my face right away. The suitcase is almost packed and after one more wake up, we'll be off. (Some may think we are already a little off, and they are probably right) BLessings on your day!! love you, mama w

Anonymous said...

Isn't it something how they just GO when they're ready?! Then once they go, they don't want to stop! :) Have fun, Meg