Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas Book

Mark and I both shared a favorite Christmas book when we were youngsters. It's the Smells of Christmas book, and it's a wonderful scratch and sniff book. Mark's sister Krissy bought it for us a few years ago, and last night we got it out for Markus to look at. He LOVED it. I have never seen one book hold his attention as long as this one did. He really got into the sniff parts, however, we realized that he was trying to lick the yummy treats on the pages instead of smelling them. I guess the kid knows what he likes! You can see his tongue in quite a few of these pics.







4 comments:

Tamara said...

too cute! i'll have to look for that book - i've never heard of it... but if it smells so good that a kid has to lick it... then i think it's a "must have!"

Megan said...

Is that a SEAHAWKS jersey I see on the little cutie? Good thing I was sitting down!!! :) Thanks for the proof - in pics - I would never have believed it...Markus in a Hawks jersey!

Anonymous said...

He looks great!!!!

Anonymous said...

That nasty looking Seahawks jersy has to go. Where's the commitment to the Cowboy faithful....I am surley doubting Mark's parenting skills on influencing your children to like the right football teams.
Matt