Saturday, December 22, 2007

She's still cooking...

so of course, in classic Kelsey pregnancy form, I am officially a contracting maniac. At my OB checkup on Thursday they put me on a monitor for an hour or so. Sure enough, there is more activity than they would like to see right now. I am not on bed rest or house arrest (yet :) ) but I have been told that I need to take it as easy as possible. Thank God for Abu and Papa who picked up Markus that evening and kept him for 48 hours. I did get some much needed nighttime rest (even indulged in a sleeping pill) and some daytime rest as well. Also got the majority of my Christmas baking done (while taking lots of breaks!). So the prayer right now is that she will stay content and I will stay content and Markus will stay content. Markus is fast asleep in his crib, Mark is our with some boys watching the Cowboys game and I am going to bake a couple batches of sugar cookies (thanks for the recipe Taya) and hit the sack! As Markus would say, "Ni, ni!".

1 comment:

Megan said...

Take it easy, chica. We're excited to meet little "H", but not quite yet!!! And if necessary, the world MAY be able to make it one Christmas without Kelsey's awesome cookies. :) Love you all and Merry Christmas,
Meg