Friday, March 21, 2008

The "Whee-uhls"

Markus LOVES the Wiggles (4 Australian guys sing and dance with a dog, an octopus, a dinosaur and a pirate. Who thinks up these things?). We had a special treat tonight- going to see the Wiggles live at the Tacoma Dome. The plan was for Abu and Papa to take Markus and Katie. I was super excited for Markus to go and spend the time with his grandparents and cousin, but secretly a little envious because I wanted to see my son in that environment! Well, Katie got an ear infection today and my dad needed to stay home with my Grandma, so I was able to go with my mom and Markus (and Halle, too!). I wish Katie would have been able to join us though- she would have loved it and it's such a bummer that she got sick. Markus took a little while to warm up to the show, but once he did he was a riot. He was dancing and singing and clapping and all the like. He talked about it the whole way home and while we were doing all of our nighttime routine. I have a feeling we'll be hearing about it for a long time to come. It was a great night and I am so thankful I was able to share it with my mom! Here's a couple unedited shots. Mind you, it was pretty dark in the dome. Plus, I was holding onto Halle. Plus, I was seated next to Markus and basically holding my camera out in front of him, unable to see him on the screen, and just praying for a decent shots. I actually lucked out on a couple!




1 comment:

Megan said...

What a hoot! Yes, I'm sure this will be the subject of conversation for a while, which, in "two year old time", might be anywhere from a few days to the next 6 months. :) Good times.