Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunday Seven

A day late... oops!

1. Markus staying the night at Abu and Papa's. I love the boy to bits, but it's really nice to get one on one time with Halle Joy and to get some house cleaning done too :).
2. An opportunity to spend some time with my new neice and my Aunt Jeannie and Uncle Mike from Indiana. Halle Joy looked HUGE compared to little miss Isabella!
3. Halle Joy in her brown polka dotted baby legs. Too cute.
4. Markus laying his head on Halle Joy's lap and saying "Ohhh, so nice". He could not be any sweeter with her. He melts me.
5. Girls night out to Joeseppi's on Friday. Fantastic food (if you live in the Tacoma area and have never tried it- GO) and great fellowship. Lots of laughs and no kiddos. Eight girls at one table. Need I say more?
6. A new haircut. That I only paid $11 for. And I LOVE it. Make an appt with Krista at the Salon Professional Academy now. Before she graduates in November and you have to pay more for her awesome skills. But I would pay more. Because she is talented. And she is just a delightful young woman to be around.
7. A husband who stayed home with the kiddos two nights in a row. What a gem of a guy I have!!!!
8. Bonus- Watching Markus give "sitos" to Jack the dog. It was an absolute riot.

No comments: