Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Seven

I've been neglecting this lately... time to get back in the groove!

1. Some great time with my family while my Uncle Jim (Dad's brother) and Aunt Yvonne are in town. Dinner at mom and dad's Friday, the farmer's market yesterday and church and lunch here today.
2. Watching Markus and Katie become pals. They played really well together on Friday. Watching them take a bath together was a riot. Markus talked about it the whole way home.
3. Halle Joy started to giggle more when tickled this week. Such a precious sound.
4. Reading a lift the flap book with Markus tonight that has all the major kid Bible stories. He was obsessed with Adam and Eve (I'll have to get him saying their names on tape- it's pretty cute). He also loved saying his version of Goliath (sounds kind of like giraffe) over and over again. He wanted to go into the ocean like Jonah.
5. Mark watching the kiddos this afternoon so I could get a nap (little miss let me sleep from 1-4 last night...).
6. Coming to a decision with Mark about something that I am SUPER excited about.
7. Bible study on Tuesday. It was our last one of the year. I will miss it terribly during the summer- I love those gals!

No comments: