Tuesday, September 09, 2008

And I quote


It was a really tough day with the dude. I mean, really tough. Lots of time spent on the steps. Lots of please forgive me-s. Lots of tears and stomping feet and thrown food and lemonade. Which led to lots of cleaning the floors. But finally, after we survived dinner, he turned a corner and was doing a bit better. I was in the office and he came in with some of his trucks to place on the windowsill. I asked "What are you doing buddy?". He said- "Don't worry about it mommy. I'm just chillin'." I almost fell off my chair. I even asked him again to make sure that was what he said, and sure enough, it was. Love it. Love this boy. Even on the tough days.

2 comments:

Megan said...

NEVER a dull moment (although I'm sure at times you wish for one). :)

Teabo Chica said...

boy do I know these days. When you fell like its been a day and guess what God give you a small giggle in it. Precious, we must get together soon! okay?