Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Celebrating him


Today marks the 33rd birthday of my best friend and partner in life. I have been blessed to be in his life since 2001 and am thankful for (almost :) ) every minute of it. Mark is my everything and I never want to even imagine my life without him. He supports and encourages me. He makes me laugh. He gets up with the kids so I can sleep. He adores my family. He would do anything for Markus and Halle Joy. He is totally in love with our Ethiopian child whom he doesn't even know yet. He lives every moment of his life for Jesus. He is passionate about people. He has a beautiful voice. And amazing blue eyes. Today I celebrate him and all that he has become in his 33 years. I love you Mark and wish you the happiest of birthdays.

2 comments:

The Tulloss Family said...

Happy Birthday Mark!

Megan said...

Party like it's your birthday!