Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Long time, no post!

I know, I know. I have been a horrible blogger! Please forgive me. We have been amazingly busy and to top it off, had a power outage for almost 4 days last weekend due to the windstorm! We are eagerly anticipating Markus' first Christmas and his first trip to Iowa one week from today. Enjoy these recent pics!

Playing with ornaments (plastic) so mommy could put away some laundry!

Markus is always super-focused on whatever he is doing at the moment.

Yes, that is a lemon in his hand. The kid loves to suck on lemons.

You'd think by this picture peas were his favorite. I thought so too, until we tried peas for dinner tonight. He actually spit them out and cried every time I tried to give him a spoonful tonight. So we defaulted to carrots. Much better.

I know this is a blurry picture, but I had to post. Doesn't he look like a little french artist with his mustache (made of prunes, not chocolate!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! your baby is growing up so fast! have a very merry christmas. i'm glad you guys made it w/o power for 4 days. luv ya much and talk to ya soon.
Cami