Tuesday, August 14, 2007

He loves to swing






There is a new park being built behind our house. Actually, it appears to be finished, and has been that way for a few months now. But they still have the area all fenced off. Last night, Mark took Markus out to the existing park (right next to the new one) while I cleaned up from dinner. After the dishwasher was loaded and the table clean, I headed off to meet the boys with my camera. I didn't see them at the park, but I heard a very familiar giggle. I peeked beyond the fenceline to see Mark pushing Markus on the swing at the new park. They had snuck behind the fence (hopefully Markus will not remember how to do that when he is older :) ) and Markus was loving every minute of his play with daddy. After his swinging we went back to the old park where Markus went down the slide for the first time all by himself. He loved it. I didn't get any pictures though- he goes backwards on his tummy so that shot wouldn't be all that interesting. Here's some great ones of the swinger though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

his face is always SO ANIMATED... i hope davey is that happy and animated as he grows! - tam