Friday, August 10, 2007

No picture today...

but I had to get this down so I wouldn't forget the date! Yesterday Markus started standing all by himself. I know now it's just a matter of days before he starts walking. And I am so excited! He is getting heavy :). I know it will be a whole new ball game with him walking, challenges and benefits, and I am ready. It will open up a whole new world for him and I am excited for him. I haven't gotten a picture of him standing yet (it's really hard!) but hopefully soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just in time for you to get ready to carry around a new baby!!! congrats to the parents of a TODDLER!! :) - tam

Anonymous said...

Good for Markus! Frankly, I thought the hard part was when they started crawling, or whatever form of motating they did, because they really can get to most everything. So I guess I'm saying that most of the challenges of this type of "freedom" have already been faced by you. (That's good news!) When they start walking, they just have a little farther to fall and a few more things to hit their heads on. An oversimplification, I realize. :) Have fun! Auntie Meg