Thursday, October 18, 2007

He's Growing Up


Just a cute story from today that shows that my little dude is in fact growing up. He finished a snack of dried blueberries this morning. He carried his bowl, completely unprompted, from the living room into the kitchen where he proceeded to stand on his tippy toes to attempt to put the empty dish in the sink. I have never asked him to do that, nor have I even purposefully showed him that. It was so cute. He was pretty frustrated that he couldn't reach the sink, but I was so proud of him! Here's one pic from our day at the pumpkin patch from last weekend- more to share later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart boy! They do start to seem awfully grown up when they do stuff like that, huh?! I can just picture it. Enjoy your little man, Love, Meg

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy this blogsite. Mega thanks for keeping us smiling w/those picturres. I can only say this little guy is going to be one "big tease" (the video). Takes after his daddy? and maybe Papa too? Love you so much, Mama W