Sunday, December 09, 2007

First Snow!

Today was Markus' first time experiencing the snow. Sure, he sat in some last winter, but surely he doesn't remember it (although I do have the snowman pics to prove it when he is older :) ). Today when Mark was dismissing church, he said "Enjoy the snow". We all turned around and could see out the foyer windows and doors that snow certainly was falling! It was beautiful. When we reached the parking lot Markus started laughing and trying to run (he had to hold mommy's hand). He also kept trying to catch the flakes as they fell. I had worked with him on the word "snow" when we were inside, and he kept saying "nooo, nooo". It was adorable. We stopped at Starbucks on our way home so I could pick up a gift for our Christmas party tonight (some ground coffee to go with the yummy homemade cinnamon rolls I baked off this morning) and I decided to get Markus a sandwich there because I thought he would fall asleep on the way home and thus miss lunch. We sat together and I drank a latte (I even cheated and had caffeine today) and he enjoyed his sandwich, all the while pointing outside at the nooo. We had a blast. He actually stayed awake until we got home, so I bundled him up and put on my Uggs and we went outside to play a bit. You will see from the pics there wasn't much nooo on the ground, but he sure loved it anyways!








1 comment:

Megan said...

Yay for noooo! One of God's most wonderful inventions - when it's in manageable quantities, of course. :) BTW - that first picture of MJ running is too, too cute.