Sunday, December 09, 2007

This morning

This all happened before 7 am (not necessarily in this order): I was showered, dressed, hair done and makeup on; Markus had his first spank (timeouts are not speaking his language); we ate scrambled eggies and toast; I burned my middle finger; homemade cinnamon rolls were placed in the oven; I broke a glass in the sink; I stepped on a small piece of glass that somehow made it's way out of said sink (thank God it was me and not Markus); I spilled dish soap all over the counter; I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher; I changed Markus and got him dressed for the day... all before 7! Such is the life of the stay at home mommy. Can't wait to see how much more exciting the mornings get when there are two of them running around!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Despite the minor catastrophes, I think your were doing pretty awesome for it not even being 7 AM yet. And when #2 comes along, it will work. It might not be pretty, but, believe it or not, somehow, it always works. :)