Saturday, February 23, 2008

A great day

What an awesome Saturday! Halle Joy and I started our day with a trip to the Tacoma Multiples Group Annual Garage Sale- I was on the hunt for a double stroller. No luck there, but I did pick up two Wiggles DVDs ($1 apiece), the Praise Baby DVD Set ($10), 6 sleepers ($2 apiece), a pair of Robeez ($4), a pair of white and pink shoes for Easter ($2), some socks ($2) and a couple dresses ($3-$5 apiece). Then we were off to Babies R Us for some returns and a little shopping. We returned home and Mark and Markus were off to the gym. While Halle napped, I did some cleaning, some reading and prepared lunch for the boys. After lunch we all headed out to play at the park and enjoy the beautiful day outside! After the park both the kiddos passed out, leaving Mark to tend to some outdoor projects and me to laundry (completed and put away three loads!), clean the kitchen, have a great conversation on the phone with a dear friend that lives too far away and do some general tidying up. After naps was playtime and dinnertime followed by a fun bath for Mr. Markus and then bed! All in all it was a great day with lots of fun and lots accomplished. I love those days! And Markus really wanted to hold Halle today, so I indulged him and took some cute pics!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Who wouldn't love a big brother like that? :)