Wednesday, February 27, 2008


I just thought I would post a quick note to let everyone know how blessed I am to have Kelsey as my beloved. She is a wonderful mother and a lovely wife...i know, you're not surprised. Proverbs 18 tells us that "He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD." I wholeheartedly agree with/experience the truth of this verse on a daily basis and just wanted to let you know how proud I am to have Kelsey as my wife and how blessed our kids are to have her as their mommy. I think of my family often throughout the day, but I never have to worry because I know that my Lord takes care of them and that Kelsey is doing what she loves.

This weekend we will have the privilege of attending a conference based on the book Love and Respect. Although we are two imperfect people, we have a God who loves us and knows us perfectly and who provided the perfect compliment to our lives. I'm looking forward to our time together as we introspectively evaluate our lives together and how we can serve our Lord by serving each other more effectively. I love you, Kelsey and am glad to see where God has brought us. We are so blessed!

1 comment:

Ross and Taya said...

Love it! Ross put that same bumper sticker on his car. Have a great time at the conference!